ECOFANGHI mud compactor
The ECOFANGHI is the easier and cheaper way to remove the sludge from settlement tank and pits in autonomous mode.
HOW IT WORKS: The sump pump, located ideally into the dirty water collection pit, lift the grey water and load it into the top tank of the compactor. The grey water flows into the 5 filter bags. The filter bags retain the mud and release the water by exudation that is collected in the lower casing tank. In the lower casing tank there is a drainage outlet to convey the filtered water back to the dirty water pit.
- Fully made in stainless steel
- Sump pump, float and hose included
- Automatic control box
- 5 single island grids to safely remove each bag
- Trolley for a safe removal of the full bags (Optional)
- Fluids release output at the bottom to keep the ambient clean and safe
Ecofanghi is fully made in stainless steel AISI 304
The sludge dehydrator Ecofanghi with 5 filtering bags
Dehydrator with 5 filtering bags
ECOFANGHI - Docs
Do you need more information?