Semi-automatic filter-press ECOPRESS SA 500
The filter-press separates the solids from liquids, the slurry is pumped into the filter press plates, being dewatered under pressure.
The filter-press is a smarter alternative to the use of inconvenient Big Bag filters by reducing the volume of mud and the number of bags stored, the sludge is therefore immediately ready for disposal.
- Works not only for the stone industry, but also with all precast, ready-mix and concrete grinding & cutting operations;
- Recycle truck wash out waters;
- Cleaning settling tanks;
- Recycle aggregate wash waters;
- Capture & treat surface runoff waters;
- Recycle site waste waters for reuse;
- Integrates with any existing clarifier, slurry tank and/or pit;
- System can include a variety of options, tanks for slurry and storage.
Ecopress SA 500
Sludge processing pump
Dehydrated mud panels
Ecopress SA 500 - Docs
Do you need more information?