BLUCOMB Lamellar packs water clarifier
Lamellar water clarifier Blucomb in its variations: hot galvanized, Polystone™, and stainless steel, is able to treat high quantity of water maintaining reduced dimensions, allowing the installation in laboratories with limited available space, especially in height.
Lamellar self-cleaning system (optional) guarantees a perfect depuration efficiency and at the same time, it keeps the clarifier cleaner. Flow capacity with this system is included from 250 to 900 lt/min (66 to 237 GPM).
- Acceleration of the sedimentation and disintegration processes of engineered stone
- Space saving and cost reduction.
- Increased flow rate and efficiency of the filtration system for the benefit of compact dimensions
- Automatic self-cleaning system of lamellar packs (optional) to guarantee perfect and efficient functioning of the system (it cannot be clogged).
- Fully automated flocculant preparation and dosing system (optional)
- System performance from 250 to 900 l / min (66 to 237 GPM).
- Filter press (optional) integrated in the monobloc
- Turbidimeter (optional) to check the turbidity level of the water in real time
Monobloc compact system
Fully automatic flocculent dosing station
Automatic self-cleaning system for lamellar packs
The Polystone™ is a mixture of liquid plastic resin and powdered stone additive. Excellent dielectric properties. It is highly resistant to most alkalis and acid, organic solvents, degreasing agents and electrolytic attack like IE well water. – Non-toxic.
This specific equipment is ready to be installed and connected in to a INDUSTRY 4.0 SYSTEM. Industry 4.0 is the digital transformation of Manufacturing/production and related industries and value creation processes. Thanks to Industry 4.0, processes become faster, more trustable, safer, easier and with a higher quality.
Docs BLUCOMB Lamellar packs water clarifier
Do you need more information?