BLUFLOC - The flocculant dosing station for marble industry
What is a flocculant dosing station
The dosing station is a key component to complete a perfect treatment of waste water.
It performs the function of speeding up and improving the clarification quality of waste waters.
The flocculant formula loaded into the station is chosen according to the composition of waste water to be treated by carrying out a laboratory jar-test at our headquarters.
The Flocculant (or Poly-electrolyte) strongly increases the depuration performance of the system. Semi-automatic and Full automatic flocculent dosing station provides:
– Agitator to keep the flocculent solution properly mixed
– High precision membrane dosing pump
– Connection to the water treatment main control box
Automatic dosing station Blufloc FA
Specifically, the station consists of a dosing pump installed on a graduated tank, complete with bottom filter, motor mixer and suction + delivery valves with an injector.
Clariflocculation is a chemical-physical treatment applied to the turbid waters to be treated.
It mainly consists of injecting a chemical solution into the waste water circuit that is loaded into the decanter.
This process destabilizes the free suspended particles, gradually forming aggregates of mud (or flakes) which, assuming weight, precipitate faster on the bottom of the decanter, releasing the turbid water freed from the solids rising up into the decanter.
Advantages of use:
• Perfect clarification of waste waters maintaining a more stable level;
• Increases the sedimentation speed of the sludge
• Allows to reduce the size of the decanter
• Reduces the permanence of solids in the decanter and makes them more viscous avoiding possible obstructions
• allows the precipitation of some metals;
• allows a partial reduction of the Ph;
• allows dephosphating (removal of phosphorus);
• Facilitates the removal of lost oils and fats from machinery
• Does not damage machinery and / or pipes (if used pure, in granules, not cut with salt or ready liquid solution)
• Visual and acoustic alarm in the absence of flocculant
• Automatic flocculant loading (FA version)
• Automatic preparation and maturation stage (FA version)
• Visual specula for granulated drop monitoring (FA version)
• Automatic unit built in stainless steel
BLUPOLY - The polyamine dosing station for marble industry
What is a Polyamine dosing station
he technical characteristics of the Blupoly station are the same as the Blufloc described above but with the addition of a vortex to speed up mixing.
Polyamine (or coagulant) is needed when the smallest suspended solids (micro particles) tend to escape the flocculation process.
It performs the function of optimizing the clarification quality of turbid waters such as synthetic marbles or glass.
The use of polyamine is decided according to the material to be treated by performing a laboratory jar-test at our headquarters.
Specifically, the suspended particles can interact with each other, agglomerating first into microfleches (coagulant) and then into flakes (flocculant).
BLUPOLY – Automatic Polyamine (or coagulant) dosing station
We test individually the dirty water samples received to determine the correct flocculent formula and its dosage
Our Flocculant do not damage machinery and is not dangerous for the employees.
BLUFLOC - Docs
Do you need more information?