WATERBOOST, the delivery pumps with smart inverter technology.
The ITALMECC Waterboost smart delivery pump group represents the State-of-the-art technology for delivering water in a smart and controlled mode.
ITALMECC is a trusted expert in customized projects for pumps (lifting, sump, deliver). Offering a wide range of pump types and capacities to suit specific application needs for trouble-free, economical pumping system. A know how experience of 35 years.
Our pumping groups are equipped of the BluStop. The BluStop is a special system studied and developed in ITALMECC that Stop automatically the pumps when they are in absence of water. Thank to this our invention, there is no way to burn the seals.
WaterBoost Booster pumps with inverter technology in 220V 60Hz T.P.
(U.S. & Canada)
The WaterBoost smart boosting pump group is equipped of:
- No.2 Delivery pumps
- Pump 1; Starts for first
- Pump 2; Starts at support when a bigger quantity of water is required
- The Start cycles are automatically inverted from the PLC for equal wear of the pumps
- PLC ; Here is loaded the ITALMECC Know how program
- Interactive Touch Screen with Live dynamics
- Robust support frame
- No.2 Expansion vessel made in the USA
- BluStop; Automatic stop in absence of water for seals protection
- Oversized Collectors complete of flanges and side cover.
DELIVERY PUMP GROUP MADE IN
- Stainless Steel Pumps type AISI 316L (resistant to alkaline waters)
- Frame in robust 1st choice galvanized steel
- Smart inverter fully developed in Italmecc complete of interactive Touch Screen with Live dynamics
What is it for:
- Deliver recycled water from storage tank/pit to the manchinery
- Keep the water pressure constant
Why choose it:
- No maintenance required
- The inverter constantly modulates the flow and pressure of water required
- Interactive touch screen with Live events
- The BluStop blocks the pumps in the absence of water, avoiding their burning
- Is not attacked by bacterial overgrowth, electroconductivity from well water, acids.
- The control dynamics have been developed from us in a constant optimization
- You can tailor made its performances in relation to your workshop conditions
- Stable performance in terms of LTM/GPM
- Smart system realized in collaboration with Schneider engineers
- From 250 to 1.200 lt./min. (33 to 320 GPM)
WHAT IS A DELIVERY PUMP ?
The Delivery Pump is a piece of equipment used to deliver pressurized water to machiney.
It is placed just after the Clarified water collection tank.
The task is to keep constant pressure in the water circuit indipendently from the quantity required.
Specifically, the ITALMECC Waterboost delivery pump group, supply pressurized water to the workshop machines modulating in real time the quantity and the pressure required from the circuit throught a smart inverter that reads the fluid dynamics.
To control or personalize the group performance, there is an intuitive interactive touch screen on board.
The four main components of a Delivery pump group include the frame, pumps, PLC, manifold (piping and valves), key ingredient for pumping operations avoiding the expensive needs to change unreliable pumps and the collateral issuses that creates inadequate applications. It is very rare to find an experienced plumber in industrial pumps.
Touch screen (U.S. & Canada only)
WATERBOOST 400 & 800 in 380V 50Hz T.P. (Europe)
WATERBOOST 1200 in 400V 50Hz T.P. (Europe)
WATERBOOST - Docs
Do you need more information?